Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Merry Sickmas : (

I hate being sick!!!! I blame my dad or the person who had it before him, but I guess no one's to blame but now I missed two days of school and I hate missing school, because of all the make up work-- it stinks and it makes me so nervous. It feels like I'm skipping school. Right now, it is 11:20 in the morning and my mom is out shopping but that is o.k. she said that I'm easy to take care of so she left. . . .Oh she just walked in so know it is me and my mom. When you are sick you can't do much, so I have been sleeping and taking a bath and sitting around. I would much rather be in school (sadly) but almost every thing is better than this, well actually I can think of things that are much worse so I can't complain too loud. I just wish that I wasn't sick. I haven't eaten in a long time, so December hasn't been a good month so far and I am really happy Christmas is on its way. I have been sick since Nov. 30th. Since I'm not at school I'm here watching Dora. Cheers to you all . . . .


Merry Christmas
&
Happy Holidays

No comments: