Thursday, December 11, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!


My mom has a Face book and she was searching for some friend and she found Patrick Henrie and that was my best friend (from 7 years ago) older brother, so that is so cool because he has pictures of Nick (best friend 7 years ago) he much more older know but it is super super cool he is in 8th grade so he is 1 year older than me, but we were like 5 years old. He lived right across the street from me 7 years ago. My parents told me that I had a crush on him but I still can not believe that he is in 8th grade wow. I wonder if he remember me, like I remember him. I also can't believe that he's older brother is like twenty years old, I remember that my dad could wrestle him to the ground but not any more, I can't lie he really muscular (well looks like it from the pictures.) So that is Awesome. If Nick is reading this Hi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Taylor! I just read a couple posts on your blog. That is really cool that your mom found my mom through Patrick. It's awesome!
Nick