Friday, September 19, 2008

Great Day at School

Today was a great day it couldn't been better it was great my crush told (my friend) that he likes me, it really was great and he said that he kissed my best friend but my friend said that he didn't so I believe my friend way more than him but I sort of wish that that was me.
There was this one kid at school named Dylan and he sits next to me in C.T.E and he was swearing all the time and it was the word dog spelled back words and he was saying it over and over so I said "Don't Say That, that is a bad word" and he said o.k. S he started said
O My Gosh so I was so happy and to make this day even better... We got our mid terms to day and I got all A's. I was so happy. that Crush thing was so awesome.
Today Was Great!!!

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Hi My Girl...I love you new blog background. I can't believe it's almost Halloween. Keep posting...I love reading about your life!

Erin Strong said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day and were a good influence on someone :)
we loved visiting with you!!
Hope to see you soon, keep posting so we can keep up!
Love,
aunt erin and uncle mike